“Grand View Research, Inc.”
According to a new study from Grand View Research, North America (38%) is the largest region in the video post-production services market in 2020, followed by Europe (36%) and APAC ( 19%).
Video post-production service is the third stage of video development services. The first stage is pre-production, where the video is planned, and the second stage is production, where the video is filmed. Post-production generally includes everything that happens after filming is complete. Most video development companies outsource post-production services to third-party production companies or video agencies. Here is the list of the main post-production services:
Editing: This is the process of selecting clips from the shoot and putting them in a specific order to tell the desired story. Editing includes both image and sound manipulation.
Color correction: this service adjusts the lighting and color depth of the video
Visual effects: Visual effects are visuals that are put into post-production with green screen composting or muzzle flashes. CGI or computer generated images are the most common form of visual effects in commercial cinema
Animation: Animation is the process of creating the illusion of motion using a rapid succession of sequential images that differ little from each other.
Distribution: This refers to the distribution of the video to streaming services like Netflix and Amazon, social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram, television.
The global video post-production services market is valued at USD 12 billion in 2020 and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8% from 2020 to 2025 owing to the growing adoption of OTT platforms and growing number of creators of content preferring OTT platforms for their novelties. North America (38%) is the largest region in the video post-production services market in 2020, followed by Europe (36%) and APAC (19%). Based on types, promotional videos are the largest segment of the video post production market.
Grab your copy or request a free sample of “Video Post-Production Services Market Supply Intelligence Report, published by Grand View Researchfor in-depth details on vendor ranking and selection, sourcing, and pricing criteria and strategies.
The salary of post-production managers and editors is one of the biggest cost drivers for video post-production services, along with the cost of editing, color correction, and animation software. Distribution cost also plays a major role in determining the overall cost of video production.
Introducing Pipeline by Grand View Research:
A smart and efficient supply chain is essential to the growth of any organization. Pipeline Division at Grand View Research provides detailed insights into every aspect of the supply chain, helping to make effective sourcing decisions.
Our services include (but are not limited to):
- Market intelligence involving – market size and forecast, growth factors and driving trends
- Price and Cost Intelligence – pricing models adopted for the category, total cost of ownership
- Supplier Intelligence – rich insight into the supplier landscape and identifies suppliers that dominate, emerge, bask and specialize
- Sourcing / Procurement Intelligence – best practices followed in the industry, identification of standard KPIs and SLAs, peer analysis, negotiation strategies to be used with best-suited suppliers and countries for sourcing to minimize chain disruptions supply
Browse Grand View Research’s collection of procurement intelligence studies:
- Payroll Services Industry Sourcing Intelligence – A payroll service provider is a company that specializes in payroll operations for its clients to ensure that the client’s employees are paid on time without any discrepancies and that the client’s legal payroll obligations are met. The matrices that a payroll service provider operates with tracking employee time and attendance, setting up or maintaining direct deposits to a payroll account, calculating payroll taxes, calculating incentives , bonuses, or other similar variables included in the client’s company payroll, integrating third-party 401(K) and employee benefit plans, securing, storing, and sharing payment records, and ensuring compliances related to payroll in accordance with state or national mandates.
- Vegetable Fats and Oils Industry Supply Information – Vegetable oils and fats are extracted from a wide range of plant sources. While many seeds and nuts are a source of oils, approximately 30 vegetable oils and fats are commercially available. Vegetable oils are generally edible oils, while non-edible oils derived primarily from petroleum are called mineral oils. Vegetable fats are mixtures of triglycerides. Soybean oil, rapeseed oil, olive oil, palm oil, rice bran oil and cocoa butter are some of the main fats used around the world. In common usage, vegetable oil refers exclusively to vegetable fats that are liquid at room temperature. Fats can be segmented into three main types: saturated fats, unsaturated fats and trans fats.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – US
E-mail: Send an email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
Town: San Francisco
The country: United States