Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2022 Notification Released for Recruitment for Resource Person, Video Assistant, Post Production Assistant and others. Check the application process, degrees, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2022
Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2022: Prasar Bharati has posted a recruitment notification for the position of resource person, video assistant, post-production assistant, general assistant and others. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions through the online mode no later than January 31, 2022.
- Deadline for submitting applications: January 31, 2022
Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Contact person
- Video wizard
- post production assistant
- Makeup assistant beautician/hairdresser
- Assistant decorator/carpenter
- General assistant
Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Contact person – Degree from a recognized university or institute; PG degree/diploma in journalism and mass/television and radio from a recognized university/institute.
- Video Assistant – 10+2 from a recognized consultant; Degree/diploma in cinematography/videography from a recognized university.
- Post-production assistant – 10+2 from a recognized board; Advanced degree / PG degree in film and video editing from a recognized university.
- Cosmetologist/Makeup Assistant Hairstylist – 10+ 2 from a recognized consultant; Diploma in makeup with 2 years of work experience in the professional salon.
- Set Assistant/Carpenter – 10+ 2 from recognized council; Diploma in carpentry from a recognized institute.
- General Assistant – Graduate.
Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- Resource person – 21 to 40 years old
- Video assistant – 21 to 40 years old
- Post Production Assistant – 21 to 40 years old
- Beautician/Hairdresser Makeup Artist Assistant – 21 to 40 years old
- Tray assistant/carpenter – 21 to 40 years old
- General Assistant – 21 to 40 years old
Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2022 Salary Scale
- Resource person – Rs. 1650/- per mission
- Video assistant – Rs. 3300/- per assignment
- Post-production assistant – Rs. 1980/- per assignment
- Make-up assistant Beautician / Hairdresser – Rs. 1650/- per assignment
- Set Assistant / Carpenter – Rs. 750/- per mission
- General Assistant -Rs. 1650/- per mission
Download Prasar Bharati 2022 Recruitment Notification PDF Here
How to Apply for Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2022
Interested candidates can send their application in the prescribed Bio-Data format provided with the announcement by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 31, 2022.
Test Online Free Prasar Bharti 2022 Mock Test