Studio Mondo is looking for a Post-Production Coordinator to meet the post-production requirements of the images provided as well as the images produced by our team. This includes, but is not limited to, data and file ingestion, basic retouching, and image approval.
This 10 month contract role is based in our Silverwater studio and includes the following:
– Assist in the post-production process for supplier images and images taken for Studio Mondo Client
– Ingest footage from shoots and ensure shipments are completed in a timely manner.
– Quality assurance of our images provided by our retouching partners and suppliers
– Perform basic cropping and retouching on images as needed
– Work with image databases, shooting systems and computers.
– Tracking and recording of images for reporting and billing purposes.
– Guarantee high quality output from post-production and images corresponding to the briefs.
– Maintain our level of customer service excellence.
What are we looking for?
– You must be thorough and able to find and solve problems quickly.
– Understanding of imagery and good sense of quality with basic retouching skills as an advantage
– Someone with a positive attitude who is happy to go above and beyond for the customer.
– A working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Bridge.
– Comfortable with Excel and have the ability to learn the systems associated with our processes.
– Ability to communicate clearly and work with the team to achieve goals every day!
As a content creation agency, Mondo works across many different mediums, including:
– Creative direction
If you or someone you know would like to come work with us, don’t hesitate to contact us!