This position will support the Manager, Post-Production in performing the day-to-day tasks involved in overseeing a list of digital content produced both in-house and through external vendors. The post-production coordinator plays a key role in communicating with cross-functional team members to meet delivery needs; Track and organize vital release information, workflows and deliverables from pre-production to release and packaging; as well as helping to support ongoing projects with Peacock Kids’ interdepartmental teams.
The successful candidate will have a deep understanding and experience of post-production. Candidates should be tech-savvy, self-motivated, proactive, quick, flexible, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities, with an emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a fast-paced, demanding job that requires someone who is solution-oriented and a positive thinker. Candidates should be good at exercising good judgment and communicating well, even in times of ambiguity.
- Collaborate with the Manager, Post-production to coordinate schedules and ensure delivery of all documents for timely drafting.
- Confirm that assigned naming conventions and production identifiers are used in accordance with Peacock Kids post-production processes.
- Facilitate a constant and comprehensive flow of information, making sure deadlines and expectations are communicated both ways.
- Work with third party vendors to communicate technical specifications, release requirements, and workflows. Itemize receipts in the accounting system.
- Coordinate the collection, submission and tracking of timesheets, invoices, NDAs, etc. for the entire independent editorial team.
- Verify the accuracy of all post-production information; keep detailed records for production and legal purposes.
- Create, maintain and update internal and external documents related to release guidelines, technical specifications and other documents related to the department.
- Maintain the database and library of project drives and files.
- Manage quality control on all end assets, renderings, and master files to ensure the correct protocol is followed.
- Co-manage the localization process, alongside the production coordinator, to localize the video into multiple languages ââand markets.
- Tackle Ad-Hoc projects as assigned.
â¢ BA / BS degree or equivalent practical experience
â¢ Experience with post-production, editing and media file types
â¢ Autonomous, versatile and competent, able to stay organized with several simultaneous projects
â¢ Proven ability to work effectively in a high pressure and fast paced environment
â¢ Positive attitude with the ability to be flexible
â¢ A general interest in children’s content
â¢ Advanced knowledge of Mac and Windows operating systems, and of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word) and Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro and After Effects)
â¢ Working knowledge of shared network storage (ISIS / Unity / XSAN) and Airtable (database) is a plus
â¢ Working knowledge of DaVinci Resolve color spaces and workflows is a plus
â¢ Interested applicants must submit a curriculum vitae / CV online to be considered
â¢ Willingness to work long hours and weekends on short notice
â¢ Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
â¢ Must be prepared to undergo a background investigation
â¢ Must have a work permit to work in the United States
â¢ Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s alternative dispute resolution program
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses in 30 countries, including a valuable portfolio of information and entertainment television networks, a leading film company, major television production operations, a group of television stations world-class, world-famous theme parks and a premium ad-supported program. streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal is all about inclusion for everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast’s NBCUniversal commitment and how we’re making a impact.
It is NBCUniversal’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender identity or expression, age , national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in uniformed services, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider qualified applicants with a criminal history for employment in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance For Hiring Order, where applicable.
NBCUniversal is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable federal, state and / or local laws.